SCA and Starcom’s aim were to provide Holden with ownership of a content lead solution across 30 Local Works radio stations, to drive a Holden first; 5 year warranty and roadside assist. The team up for the month of October aimed to bring back leather pants across 30 Triple M Local Works radio stations.
- Promote ‘Holden Month’ and the savings consumers can receive during October.
- Increase consumer engagement.
- Involve local Holden dealerships.
Insights and Solution
Holden’s Rocktober “Legends of Rock” The campaign focused on promoting the legendary specials at Holden dealerships across the country, as well as giving listeners the chance to win experiences to see: Rod Stewart, Meatloaf, Stevie Knicks or Elton John. 30 local Works radio stations also changed their format to focus solely on rock music. Holden were seamlessly aligned to the month long theme across platforms to support the high rotation of credits and spots executed on-air. Listeners registered to enter the competition which generated an extensive database for Holden.
Download this Case Study as PDF
- 12,893 SMS entries to form an extensive database.
- Consumer engagement for Holden was up 280% on the year previous.