105.9 Star FM launched a brand new Summer Radio and TV promotion 'Star FM Adrenaline Rush'. The promotion encouraged current and new listeners to be led to a specific business to make a purchase and enter the amazing regional market promotion. The promotion was developed to generate station revenue and client revenue as well as increasing station listenership.
- Generate station revenue.
- Encourage competition entries.
- Increase station listening.
Insights and Solution
Sell media packages to 20 clients to take part in the station promotion. These clients were tagged in the radio and TV ads which promoted the competition and required a $20 minimum spend at the nominated businesses in order to enter. The promotion prize offered the lucky winner and a mate to win a day of ultimate adrenalin with: Skydive Oz, V8 Race, Air Combat Australia and Orange Helicopters.
Download this Case Study as PDF
- 20 clients bought media packages, generating $75,000 in station revenue.
- Over 6 weeks, 2,134 entries were received
- This generated a minimum of $42,680 in retail transactions with the nominated clients.