Golden Circle wanted to launch their new Sports Cordial to the Australian market while remaining true to their brand essence being honest, vibrant and friendly. Golden Circle also wanted to highlight that it is a modern brand that delivers innovative products relevant to their targets.
- Align with family brand values.
- Engage and educate mums and kids on a national scale.
- Drive awareness and sales of the new product; Golden Circle Sports Cordial.
- Drive activation at sports clubs – where product is most relevant.
Insights and Solution
Nova’s concept and combination of assets delivered a hugely successful promotion for Golden Circle. Listeners were encouraged to register their club via Nova’s website and collect as many bottles of Golden Circle Sports Cordial. The public then voted to select the winner from the top ten clubs (who registered the most bottle tops). $10,000 cash was awarded to the winner by Fitzy & Wippa.
During the campaign, Nova sent the ‘Electrolyte Brigade’ to clubs around Australia to drive awareness, extend reach and provide sampling. These brand activations were promoted on-air through the lives crosses and supported with our-of home-advertising. DMG talent and sporting stars were utilised in the campaign to maximise cut through and further drive the sporting brand association.
Download this Case Study as PDF
- Baseline sale increased 10% over the campaign period.
- 103 clubs entered and more than 1000 bottle collected.
- Nearly 14,000 unique visitors to the Nova website.