The ARN Integration team were to develop an all-encompassing radio campaign to promote the Sydney and Melbourne Toyrs"R"Us store openings. The promotion was to truly encompass the essence of the Toys"R"Us brand values and an engaging consumer experience.
- Drive foot traffic to the Moore Park, Sydney and Highpoint, Melbourne stores.
- Amplify the store opening events taking place simultaneously.
- Increase store sales.
Insights and Solution
The Toys"R"Us Toyathon encompassed a series of events and promotional lead up to amplify the Sydney and Melbourne store relaunches. Spots ran on-air to pre-promote the events and on the day, talent executed dedicate live crosses to further engage listeners and draw them down to visit. The main event of the $1000 trolley dash saw 3 mums and 3 kids get 60 seconds to win whatever they could fit in their trolley. There were also many other goodies up for grabs for listeners on the day.
Download this Case Study as PDF
- Moore Park achieved 193% increase in sales, 122% more transactions and 182% more items sold compared with the year previous.
- Prime time coverage from network 9 & 10.
- Huge increase in store foot traffic and MIX website traffic.