CBUS challenged Nova to create a campaign that would connect with 20-30 year old tradies and drive likes and engagement on the CBUS Facebook page.
- Create content that would engage and educate the tradie audience
- Find a way to put superannuation on tradies' agenda
- Position CBUS Super as a wealth creator
- Drive social media engagement by encouraging tradies to visit and like the CBUS Facebook page
Insights and Solution
Nova created the ‘Cash for your Castle’ campaign, fronted by Dale Vine and some of Australia’s best known tradies. Dale was the perfect front man for the campaign, his down to earth personality and Aussie humour brought to life the CBUS brand, which resonated with tradie audiences.
Nova wrote, produced and delivered an engaging and educational content series, driving tradies to register online to win $20,000 towards their mortgage or rent.
Nova used multiple platforms including on air, online, mobile and social media to drive listeners to the CBUS Facebook page to like the page, view the content and register to win $20,000.
The design and construction of the radio led campaign gave CBUS a social media engagement strategy and produced compelling content with an insider tradies view.
Download this Case Study as PDF
- Over 7,500 likes on CBUS's Facebook page
- Nearly 10,000 competition entries
- A strong and resilient start to CBUS's social media strategy, which was critical to their approach in communicating with younger members