NRMA approached ARN to request that they help launch the new 'NRMAde Better' proposition, focusing particulartly on the proof points of motor insurance and home insurance.
- Help to launch and amplify the new 'NRMAde Better' proposition
- Focus on bringing the proposition to life via product proof points around home insurance
- Have NRMAde made part of the vernacular
- Create a promotion that generated 'talkability'
Insights and Solution
NRMA partnered with ARN to provide two special listeners in two markets (Sydney and Melbourne) with the heart-warming prize of making their lives 'NRMAde Better'.
Listeners were invited to go online and nominate themselves or a family member/friend to win the NRMAde Better experience. One winner was selected per market; they were sent away for a one week holiday while the station teams, along with the NRMA, got the keys to the winner's homes to make it over. In Sydney, the winner was whisked away on holiday. They return to a new backyard, which included a Christmas tree packed with presents. In Brisbane, while the winner was sent on holiday, their bathroom was renovated and completely transformed.
Daily in-show live crosses to the Breakfast and Drive programs kept listeners up to date with the action at the winner's homes, while social media and video content also tracked the progress. The big reveal happened on the show, with the content reflected on-air and online.
Download this Case Study as PDF
- The campaign received over $61,975 promotional value
- Over 4,000 people viewed the transformations online
- Over 120,000 page impressions across WS FM101.7 and 97.3FM