Carlton Dry briefed all media about their ‘Shout Your Share House’ promotion where entrants could win a year’s worth of free rent and utility bills by buying a carton of Carlton Dry and entering online. They were investing heavily in ATL and BTL media.
• Create noise about the promotion.
• Find a media partner to deeply integrate the promotion within content.
• Increase brand awareness of Carlton Dry.
Insights and Solution
“The Rush Hour Carlton Dry Share House” Triple M Rush Hour’s James Brayshaw and Bill Brownless relived their youth by living together and broadcasting their show from their own share house for a week. They hosted a series of events including a ‘girls night’ where listeners were invited around to get their nails done and watch The Notebook and hosting their own frat party complete with a Jacuzzi and table tennis tournament. With a combincation of online and on-air content, the show proved to be an ideal platform to promote the Calrton Dry Share House promotion.
• Brand awareness for Carlton Dry was over 280,000 people in Melbourne who tuned into the Rush Hour.
Download this Case Study as PDF
• Carlton Dry’s key 25-54 male demographic increased from 127,000 to 147,000 on the previous survey.
• The Rush Hour experienced a total drive share increase from 7.2 to 8.4.\